Monday, March 7, 2011

Obsession

Ok, now I'm obsessed with polymer clay. I'm going to blame it on Julia introducing me to craftgawker.com, I am constantly inspired by things I find there. Here are my first batch of projects. I'll apologize for the horrible photography, I've been taking pictures late at night, and can't get the right lighting. When Henry gets his life back from grad-school, I'll get him to take some better ones. 


Flowers pendant



Faux wood grain pendant
Lucky Turtle
Meadow Lark silhouette 
Mockingbird silhouette
Happy Acorn!
I'll admit I totally stole the design, but it was just an experiment to see if I could do it. And he's super cute!
Cala Lily
Be warned, I have a thing for Arum Lilies. This might be a reoccurring theme....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...