Sunday, March 6, 2011

Candles

I've been making candles since I was in middle school, and couldn't imagine buying a Unity Candle when Henry and I got married in 2009. So I made a peachy-pink colored candle using a pvc pipe as a mold, and wrapped it in a sage green ribbon accented with a rhinestone buckle. It was perfect for us. 




When my brother got married last summer, he asked me to make a candle for them as well. They have adopted a celtic knot to symbolize their relationship, and they wanted this knot to appear on their candle. I carved the design, and filled it with crayon wax.


I also made this candle as a special order. The bride wanted the design to match the pattern on her wedding invitations, so I based this pink and brown leaf design on that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...