Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Masque Ball



This summer since our birthday's are so close together, Char and I decided to throw a party together. We came up with the idea of a Masque Ball, everyone had to have some sort of facial covering (this was liberally interpreted).  I did an experiment, and made mine and Henry's masks out of polymer. To get the form right, I started with paper maches casts of our faces (Henry's I made to fit over his glasses).  It was a very warm night, so in this picture, we are little droopy with the humidity, but it was a good night, and the masks were a fun touch. 


2 comments:

  1. yay, you posted again! And about our masked ball no less. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Yup! I finally had a chance this weekend to upload and organize all my photos from the last six months. Over the next couple of days I'm going to be posting about the projects I've done this summer and fall. Stay tuned!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...